Stamina Oval Fitness Trampoline: QUICK OVERVIEW
What We Like
What We Don't Like
Rebounding is a low-impact physical activity which offers one of the best work-to-fun ratios as a workout tool. It will help you kickstart your lymphatic system, improve your immune system, and build bone mass, among other beneficial effects. Here’s one of the best starter rebounders.
Stamina Oval Fitness Trampoline Review
The Stamina Oval Fitness Trampoline is a budget rebounder. It is one of Stamina’s most affordable and smallest trampoline models. It features a metal frame, elastic band suspension, and jumping mat of synthetic materials. The 45” x 33” overall measurements place this model firmly in the compact class.
Who is this product for?
Due to its low price tag, Stamina’s Oval Fitness Trampoline is primarily aimed at beginners and people looking for a budget-friendly way to get into rebounding. Keep in mind that it is recommended to wear shoes when exercising on this rebounder.
As for the type of exercise, the Oval Fitness Trampoline is recommended for health bouncing, cardio training, toning, and strength workouts. That being said, this trampoline is recommended for beginners and intermediate users.
The 250-lb. weight limit is somewhat higher than expected for a super-affordable trampoline which will allow people of a slightly larger frame to enjoy the benefits of bouncing. The Stamina Oval Fitness Trampoline is also great for kids to expend their extra energy.
This model is not recommended for older people and people with limited mobility, as it comes without a stability bar. Also, upper-intermediate and advanced users might find the lack of included accessories unsatisfying.
The Oval Fitness Trampoline is Stamina’s basic rebounder and one of the most affordable models on the market. That said, it is not surprising that it doesn’t come with anything except a 19-page user’s manual. All additional equipment, such as resistance bands, stability bars, weights, storage/transportation bags, and others have to be purchased separately.
Overview of features
The Oval Fitness Trampoline has a sturdy steel frame. It can be folded for easy storage or transportation. The frame is painted black.
This model also features eight steel legs with rubber tips. The legs can’t be folded, however. You will need to unscrew them before you fold the frame.
The jumping mat is, like the frame, oval shaped. It is made of synthetic materials and features an optic blue border to keep the jumper in the center of the mat.
The suspension system is made up of 30 elastic bands of synthetic material. It is covered with a thin PVC safety mat. The cover is black.
How to assemble and disassemble oval fitness trampoline
Stamina warns that this rebounder should be assembled and disassembled by at least two strong individuals. Here is the assembly instruction:
- Lay the folded trampoline on the floor
- To open up the rebounder, press the semi-circular rail and, at the same time, push the straight rails down. The semicircle rails and the straight rails should snap together and lock in secure pins when you reach the flat position
- Slide the safety pad over the rail frame. Make sure the holes in the pad fit over the threaded connectors properly
- Remove the plastic caps from the threaded connectors. First, screw the two legs with warning signs into the threaded connectors on the rail frame. After that, attach the remaining six
- Place the trampoline in normal use position and step on it to make sure all legs are squarely on the floor
Here’s the disassembly instruction:
- Unscrew the legs from the trampoline
- Take the safety pad off the rebounder’s frame. Then, you’d want to place the rebounder on the floor. Make sure the connectors are facing up
- Push the semicircle rails down and unhook the wire rings from the secure pins. Turn the pins to a flat position and remove them. Fold the semicircle rails upward at the brackets
- Fold the semicircle rails toward the center of the mat and insert the secure pins back into the semicircle rails. Hook the wire rings onto the ends of the pins from the bottom of the semicircle rails
If you are looking to get something more but still want to stay in the budget class, you might want to look at the PLENY 38” Mini Fitness Trampoline. It comes with an adjustable safety bar and can be converted into a lean trampoline. The PLENY is also a good choice if you prefer circular rebounders.
For the more experienced rebounders, the MXL Maximus Life Pro Quarter might be a good solution. It costs quite a bit more, but it is a quality rebounder loaded with accessories. These include a workout DVD, storage bag, free 3-month online video membership, resistance bands, sand weights, and a stability bar.
Stamina’s Oval Fitness Trampoline is a quality rebounder mainly made for beginners and casual exercisers. The compact size and high weight capacity make it suitable for a wide range of people. It is a great way to begin your rebounding journey